Kenwood Fire Protection District Job Description for Volunteer Firefighter
Application Period: Open
Applications available at: kenwoodfire.com or Kenwood Fire District, 9045 Sonoma Hwy. Kenwood, CA, 707-833-2042
A Volunteer Firefighter must meet the minimum certification as prescribed by the Fire District.
- Must not be less than 18 years
- Pass drug screenings and physical
- Must complete volunteer fire training and basic EMS training
- Drills will be every Thursday, starting at 7:00 pm. Volunteer must attend at least 50% of all drills.
- Annual events: Crab Feed (February), Christmas Party (December), Easter Egg Hunt (April)
- Volunteer pay scale:
- $12.00 per Call/Drill attendance.
- Stipend Shift: &109.80 per 24hr. shift. $54.91 per 12hr. shift.
- ST/TF pay will be the annual set OES rate.
- Complete assigned Task Books with-in a reasonable time.