As of May 1st, 2022Download Application Here
The Kenwood Firefighter’s Association awards several annual scholarships. The total of the awards will vary from year to year. The Kenwood Firefighter’s Association reserves the right to change and/or modify the amounts of the awards.
Applications are available at the Kenwood Fire Protection District Office at 9045 Sonoma Highway in Kenwood. Or at kenwoodfire.com, Mail completed applications are due by May 30. Kenwood Firefighter’s Association, 9045 Sonoma Hwy., Kenwood, California, 95452.
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Applicant must reside in the Kenwood Fire Protection District. Attached please find the map of the District or contact the Kenwood Fire Protection District at 833-2042 for details.
- Applicant must be entering or attending a State College, University, Community College or accredited trade school.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative average GPA of no less than 2.50 through high school or college and provide transcripts.
Application Package Must Include
- The complete application
- All high school transcripts, Community College transcripts (if applicable) and all State College, University and/or Trade School transcripts (if applicable)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- In a short essay, discuss your reasons for your selection of college, university or trade school and your major and career path choice. What has influenced you to make these choices and how do you think that you will achieve them. Further, what do you consider to be your major achievements including community involvement, scholastic achievement, leadership activities and youth activities.
The scholarship applicant will be evaluated on a variety of factors, including but not limited to community involvement, scholastic achievement, leadership qualities and youth activities.
Upon review of the Application Package, applicants shall be interviewed by the Selection Committee. Interviews dates and times will be announced. Kenwood Firef